Monday, February 16, 2015

Pinterest board challenge

So I am not sure if this is a thing, but I thought it would be cool to make a Pinterest challenge where you have to do one thing from each of your boards.
Obviously sometimes that can't happen, for example....I have a board filled with owl photos, what the heck and I supposed to do with that?
But for things like recipe boards you can cook a meal that you have pinned. Or clothing boards, you can buy an item you pined or wear an outfit you owned inspired by an outfit you pined. If you have a hairstyle board you could do one of those hairstyles you pined and so on.
I think it would be best to go down the line and do each board in order, it seems more challenging that way. Anyone want to try it with me?

Use the hashtag: #doyourpins if you want to join 

My pinterest account is: https://www.pinterest.com/ohtabby/

No comments:

Post a Comment