Monday, June 15, 2015

Creativity

Watching my daughter learn is the coolest thing I have ever experienced. I love when she is trying so hard to figure out how a particular thing works and comes up with ingenious ways to use it that I never even thought of because in my mind a spoon is a spoon, a cup is a cup, you only paint with the bristles of a paint brush....you don't use the other side, thats madness! I can see her Dad when I look at her when her brain is fired up. Matt is 25 and is an out of the box thinker, I love that about him! The other day he used a soup spoon as a little bowl for Paisleys grapes and she thought it was the coolest thing ever! I am learning to see the simple things because of my little 21 month old, she is amazing. 




1 comment:

  1. Tarpaulins are wonderful covers to supply protection against harsh weather, dirt, and debris. You’ll buy the most effective quality Tarpaulin Singapore from a reputed store like MyCanvas Connection at an affordable price. It’s gained popularity due to its flexibility to use and it's virtually waterproof. It is a large sheet designed for heavy-duty use as a covering.

    ReplyDelete